Park City Epic 16-Mile Trail Run
Run from the city to the Top of Jupiter Peak! An epic 16 mile route chockfull of sweet single track and mining history. Complete the route anytime thru August 16th.
Make sure to view Course Details to see where to stop and start your fitness app.
All paid registrants receive a Park City Epic Challenge Hat. All registrants gain entry into an additional Challenge Park City 8 or Park City 5 at no extra cost. 2 Challenges for 30 bucks!
Classification: Series Points
Steps to Register
- Sign this online Waiver/Release
- Create an Account if you haven’t already (see upper right corner)
- Click Register!
- Complete the Course anytime by August 16th and submit your results/activity link via this website. Make sure to label your strava/garmin etc. fitness activity “WasatchEpic.com PC Epic 16”
- Results/Rankings are instantaneous! and can be viewed on the Leader Board at the bottom of this page.
- We have tons of Sweet Give-Aways! Get a chance to win by posting a selfie of yourself at the top of Jupiter Peak and tag @wasatchepicseries on instagram or facebook and label your strava/garmin etc. fitness activity “WasatchEpic.com PC Epic 16”
Your results/activity link must be viewable by the public, show a map of your entire course and show the total duration it took you to complete the course including time stopped/resting on course.
Prize Money: prize money is distributed only if the leaderboard for the Park City Punisher reaches 50+ people. A check will be written within the week of the close of the challenge . If at the close of the Park City Punisher Challenge there are 49 or fewer registrants on the leaderboard no prize money will be distributed. Gift Cards instead of cash for prize money qualifiers under the age of 18.
0-49 participants = no payout
Overall Men 1st place = $100, 2nd place = $75, 3rd place= $50
Overall Womens 1st place = $100, 2nd place = $75, 3rd place= $50
Overall Men 1st place = $200, 2nd place = $150, 3rd place= $100
Overall Womens 1st place = $200, 2nd place = $150, 3rd place= $100
Overall Men 1st place = $300, 2nd place = $200, 3rd place= $150
Overall Womens 1st place = $300, 2nd place = $200, 3rd place= $150
Note: Hats will be able to be picked up at a store locally (to be determined) 2 weeks after the challenge ends. Because the hat has the custom logo, we want to make sure we place an order for the right amount of hats.
|Place||First Name||Last Name||Sex||Category||Time||Mileage||Elevation Gain||Team||Strava/Garmin Link|