Big Cottonwood Downhill Run (Mill D)
Make sure to view Course Details to see where to stop and start your fitness app.
All paid registrants receive a cool medal
Steps to Register
- Sign this online Waiver/Release
- Create an Account if you haven’t already (see upper right corner). For creating a team account, all 3 team members must have an existing “individual” account and have logged their time at least once before you create your team.
- Click “How it Works” for instructions on creating an account and loggging your time.
- Click Register!
- Complete the Course as often as you want by October 4th in hopes of improving your time & ranking. Submit your results/activity via this website. Make sure to label your strava/garmin etc. fitness activity “MillD Down by Wasatch Epic”.
- Individual and Team Results/Rankings are instantaneous! and can be viewed on the Leader Board at the bottom of this page.
- We have tons of Sweet Give-Aways! Get a chance to win by posting a selfie of yourself anywhere on the course and tag @wasatchepicseries on instagram or facebook and label your strava/garmin etc. fitness activity “MillD Down by WasatchEpic.com”
You can use any fitness app/device (Strava, Garmin etc.) that provides a web link of your activity viewable by the public, show a map of your entire course and show the elapsed time = total duration it took you to complete the course including time stopped/resting on course. If using Strava designate your activity as a “Race”.
|Place||First Name||Last Name||Sex||Category||Time||Mileage||Elevation Gain||Team||Strava/Garmin Link|