Big Cottonwood Downhill Run (Brighton Down)
Make sure to view Course Details to see where to stop and start your fitness app.
All paid registrants receive a cool medal
Steps to Register
- Sign this online Waiver/Release
- Create an Account if you haven’t already (see upper right corner). For creating a team account, all 3 team members must have an existing “individual” account and have logged their time at least once before you create your team. Click “How it Works” for instructions on creating an account and loggging your time.
- Click Register!
- Complete the Course as often as you want by October 4t in hopes of improving your time & ranking. Submit your results/activity via this website. Make sure to label your strava/garmin etc. fitness activity “Brighton Down by Wasatch Epic”.
- Individual and Team Results/Rankings are instantaneous! and can be viewed on the Leader Board at the bottom of this page.
- We have tons of Sweet Give-Aways! Get a chance to win by posting a selfie of yourself anywhere on the course and tag @wasatchepicseries on instagram or facebook and label your strava/garmin etc. fitness activity “Brighton Down by WasatchEpic.com”
You can use any fitness app (Strava, Garmin etc) that provides a web link that is viewable by the public, show a map of your entire course and show the elapsed time = total duration it took you to complete the course including time stopped/resting on course. If using Strava designate your activity as a “Race”.
|Place||First Name||Last Name||Sex||Category||Time||Mileage||Elevation Gain||Team||Strava/Garmin Link|
|20||Carrie||Kelley||Female||55-59||03:08:47||14||21 feet||-||View Link|